Welcome to Trexler Middle School! We are excited to have you here!
The Guidance Staff is available 7:00am to 2:45pm daily.
Mission Statement: Inspire and empower all students to become life-long learners who will develop into productive citizens of the 21st century.
Vision: Motivate, Educate, and Advocate for Student Success
Belief: Licensed Professional School Counselors adhere to ASCA (American School Counseling Association) Ethical Standards to promote maximum development of every student.
Below is information that you need to enroll your child.
What needs to be provided by the parent/legal guardian:
- Student’s Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Student’s Immunization Record (original)
- Student’s Social Security Number (if available)
- Proof of Residence (current water bill, gas bill or electric bill)
- The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or legal guardian or in the name of the friend or relative with whom you are residing.
- A notarized statement signed by the friend or relative with whom you and your children are residing. The friend or relative’s address must be provided (if applicable)
- Photo Identification of the Parent or Legal Guardian*
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form or copy of previous report card
* Legal guardian is defined as the person or agency that has been awarded custody of the minor through the court system
Junior Student 2 Student
The goal of the Junior Student 2 Student program is to ease the transition of coming to a new school. The focus is on Academics, Relationships, and Finding the Way. It is a student led program with adult supervision. A group of six Trexler students were trained last spring to begin implementing the program this school year. They will provide training to our new student ambassadors and leadership for the program. The program provides a support system for transitioning students and encourages all students to welcome those new to Trexler Middle School. Junior Student 2 Student will meet with the new enrollees during the first Friday of every month during the Enrichment period.